All orders are shipped from Stockade's warehouse in Guelph, Ontario. Orders are normally sent out within one business day of receipt. To take advantage of Stockade's Flat Rate shipping fees, most customers choose to have their orders sent with Canada Post Expedited Parcel service, see details below.
Flat Rate Shipping:
For your convenience, Stockade offers a Flat Rate shipping fee for Canada Post Expedited Parcel Service based upon your location. The standard of delivery in Ontario is 1-3 business days* and 3-12 business days* for all other provinces. Please view the map below to determine your flat rate shipping fee.
Flat Rate Shipping Locations:
- $11 - Ontario & Quebec
- $13 - Manitoba, New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- $15 - British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan & Prince Edward Island
Actual Rate Shipping Locations:
- Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut & Newfoundland - Actual shipping charges will apply (an estimate will be provided at time of checkout)
- USA - Actual shipping charges will apply (an estimate will be provided at time of checkout). Note: Orders shipped to the USA must reach a minimum order requirement of $30 before shipping charges.
- Air Stage locations - Actual shipping charges will apply. If you live in an Air Stage location you will most likely already know. Examples of Air Stage locations are Kasabonika, Ontario and Tuktoyaktuk, Northwest Territories. We can call you with the shipping charges prior to shipping if you wish.
Faster Shipping Methods:
The following shipping methods are available for those that require faster service than Stockade's Flat Rate Canada Post Expedited Parcel Service.For these methods the actual shipping costs will be added to your invoice at time of shipping. If you wish to be notified of the actual amount prior to shipping, please make a note in the "comments" section.
- Canada Post Xpresspost is available and a shipping estimate will be displayed on the checkout page (note that this is an estimate only and that actual shipping fees will be charged at the time of shipping). The standard of delivery by Canada Post Xpresspost in Ontario is 1-2 business days* and 3 business days* for all other Provinces.
- Purolator Courier and Canada Post Priority are available by request. To choose one of these options please checkout with Stockade's flat rate shipping and make a note in the "comments" section during checkout. Please note: Purolator cannot ship to P.O. box numbers and a street address will be required.
Canada Post Special Delivery Services:
The following options can be added to your order at time of checkout.
- "Card for Pickup" - with this service your parcel is delivered directly to a postal outlet. If you will be away during the day, this means you can get your parcel at your convenience and avoid the delay of a "delivery attempt" to your address. This is a free service offered by Canada Post.
- "Signature Required" - There is an additional $2 charge for this service from Canada Post and will be added to your invoice at the time of shipping. This is especially useful for workplace deliveries or multi-address residences where a signature of the person accepting the parcel is obtained.
- "Leave at Door & Do Not Card" - Canada Post will drop your parcel at your door. Stockade does not recommend or endorse this method and will consider your parcel "delivered" when it leaves our warehouse.
Please note: Stockade has a minimum order requirement of $30 (before taxes & shipping), if your order is under this amount there will be a $3 service charge applied. Orders shipped to the USA must reach this minimum order requirement.
Self Pick Up Orders:
When completing an order online enter your complete address (including postal code) and choose the shipping option of "Next-Day Order Pick-up". Orders placed before 3pm will be available for self pick-up the next business day (Monday through Friday) after 10am.
There is a minimum order requirement for Self Pick Up orders of $10 (before taxes), if your order is under this amount there will be a $3 service charge applied. Note: orders placed online with a subtotal over $10 (before taxes and fees) will have the minimum order fee manually removed prior to the payment being processed.
When your order is ready for pick up you will receive an automated email message saying "your order has shipped" - this indicates that it is ready for pickup. If you would like a phone call when it is ready please make a note in the "comments" section when completing your order. You will have 30 days to pick up your order (note: orders unclaimed after 30 days will be cancelled and refunded less a $3 restocking fee).
Our lobby is open for self pick-up orders Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
If you have any questions please give us a phone call or send an email - we are happy to help.
* A business day is Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays and does not include the actual day of mailing.
** Please note: Canada Post is advising customers to expect delays with their parcel deliveries. With large parcel volume and combined safety measures it is taking Canada Post longer to process orders and they have temporarily suspended their on-time delivery guarantees. Please anticipate a delay in the expected delivery date. Thank you.